Saturday, February 28, 2009

www.ez2.me

In Canada prior to 1967 buying a ticket on the Irish Sweepstakes was illegal. In that year the federal Liberal government introduced a special law (an Omnibus Bill) intended to bring up-to-date a number of obsolete laws. The Minister of Justice at that time, Pierre-Elliot Trudeau, sponsored the bill. On September 12, 1967, Mr. Trudeau announced that his government would insert an amendment concerning lotteries.

Even while the Omnibus Bill was still being written, Montreal mayor Jean Drapeau, trying to recover some of the money spent on the World’s Fair and the new subway system, announced a "voluntary tax". For a $2.00 "donation" a player would be eligible to participate in a draw with a grand prize of $100 000. According to Drapeau, this "tax" was not a lottery for two reasons. The prizes were given out in the form of silver bars, not money, and the "competitors" chosen in a drawing would have to reply correctly to four questions about Montreal during a second draw. That competition would determine the value of the prize that the winner would win. The replies to the questions were printed on the back of the ticket and therefore the questions would not cause any undue problems. The inaugural draw was held on May 27, 1968.

There were debates in Ottawa and Quebec City about the legality of this 'voluntary tax'. The Minister of Justice alleged it was a lottery. Montreal’s mayor replied that it did not contravene the federal law. While everyone awaited the verdict, the monthly draws went off without a hitch. Players from all over Canada, the United States, Europe, and Asia participated.

On September 14, 1968 the Quebec Appeal Court declared Mayor Drapeau’s "voluntary tax" illegal. However, the municipal authorities did not give up the struggle; the Council announced in November that the City would appeal this decision to the Supreme Court.

As the debate over legalities continued, sales dropped significantly, because many people did not want to participate in anything illegal. Despite offers of new prizes the revenue continued to drop monthly, and by the nineteenth and final draw, was only a little over $800 000.

On December 23, 1969 an amendment was made to the Canada's Criminal Code, allowing a provincial government to legally operate lottery systems.

The first provincial lottery in Canada was Quebec's Inter-Loto in 1970. Other provinces and regions introduced their own lotteries through the 1970s, and the federal government ran Loto Canada (originally the Olympic Lottery) for several years starting in the late 1970s to help recoup the expenses of the 1976 Summer Olympics. Lottery wins are generally not subject to Canadian tax, but may be taxable in other jurisdictions, depending on the residency of the winner.

Today, Canada has two nation-wide lotteries: Lotto 6/49, and Lotto Super 7 (which started in 1994). These games are administered by the Interprovincial Lottery Corporation, which is a consortium of the five regional lottery commissions, all of which are owned by their respective provincial and territorial governments:

4 comments:

  1. I'm From UK. I want to use this opportunity to thank (Dr Iyaryi) for helping me to win the lottery.I have been playing Power ball Jackpot for the past 6 years now and i never won any big money. Ever since then i have not been able to win again and i was so upset and i need help to win the lottery so i decided to go to a friend of mine and she introduce to Dr Iyaryi a spell caster who could help me to win, i also saw so many good talk about this man called (Dr Iyaryi) of how he have cast spell for people to win the lottery. I contact him also and told him i need help from him to win the Power ball lottery. He assured me that i was going to win the top amount of the lottery game. He requested all what he need to start the process. To my very surprise he cast the spell for me and gave me the winning numbers to play my game and to my very surprise i won (758,700,000) SEVEN HUNDRED FIFTY-EIGHT MILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS. Power Ball jackpot. I am so grateful to this man just in case you also need him to help you win, you can contact him through his email: driayaryi2012@hotmail. com or (driayaryi2012@gmail. com). And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2349057915709 Thanks Dr. IyaryI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CONTACT THE BEST LOTTERY SPELL CASTER FOR THE RIGHT LOTTERY NUMBERS NOW HIS LOTTERY SPELL IS 100% GUARANTEE WHATSAPP +2348118829899 

      Hello everyone am Raymond from Pennsylvania USA I want to share my wonderful testimony of how a powerful spell caster called Dr Great helped me to win lottery, i have been playing lottery for a long time now but I had no luck everything changed when I messaged Dr Great about winning the lottery he assured me that I will be the next winner he told me what to do and I did it and 24 hours later he sent me the lottery numbers and I played it I couldn't believe it I won $1,000,000 dollars it's was the best thing that have ever happened to me in my life. If you want to win a lottery WhatsApp or Call Dr Great on this number +2348118829899 or email him at infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com 







      CONTACT THE BEST LOTTERY SPELL CASTER FOR THE RIGHT LOTTERY NUMBERS NOW HIS LOTTERY SPELL IS 100% GUARANTEE WHATSAPP +2348118829899 

      Hello everyone am Raymond from Pennsylvania USA I want to share my wonderful testimony of how a powerful spell caster called Dr Great helped me to win lottery, i have been playing lottery for a long time now but I had no luck everything changed when I messaged Dr Great about winning the lottery he assured me that I will be the next winner he told me what to do and I did it and 24 hours later he sent me the lottery numbers and I played it I couldn't believe it I won $1,000,000 dollars it's was the best thing that have ever happened to me in my life. If you want to win a lottery WhatsApp or Call Dr Great on this number +2348118829899 or email him at infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com 








      CONTACT THE BEST LOTTERY SPELL CASTER FOR THE RIGHT LOTTERY NUMBERS NOW HIS LOTTERY SPELL IS 100% GUARANTEE WHATSAPP +2348118829899 

      Hello everyone am Raymond from Pennsylvania USA I want to share my wonderful testimony of how a powerful spell caster called Dr Great helped me to win lottery, i have been playing lottery for a long time now but I had no luck everything changed when I messaged Dr Great about winning the lottery he assured me that I will be the next winner he told me what to do and I did it and 24 hours later he sent me the lottery numbers and I played it I couldn't believe it I won $1,000,000 dollars it's was the best thing that have ever happened to me in my life. If you want to win a lottery WhatsApp or Call Dr Great on this number +2348118829899 or email him at infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com 








      CONTACT THE BEST LOTTERY SPELL CASTER FOR THE RIGHT LOTTERY NUMBERS NOW HIS LOTTERY SPELL IS 100% GUARANTEE WHATSAPP +2348118829899 

      Hello everyone am Raymond from Pennsylvania USA I want to share my wonderful testimony of how a powerful spell caster called Dr Great helped me to win lottery, i have been playing lottery for a long time now but I had no luck everything changed when I messaged Dr Great about winning the lottery he assured me that I will be the next winner he told me what to do and I did it and 24 hours later he sent me the lottery numbers and I played it I couldn't believe it I won $1,000,000 dollars it's was the best thing that have ever happened to me in my life. If you want to win a lottery WhatsApp or Call Dr Great on this number +2348118829899 or email him at infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com 

      Delete
  2. Satta Matka Mega provides Live Satta Matka Results, Indian Satta, Live Matka India Result, Jodi Charts, Weekly Panel Charts, and 2020 Live Record Chart Results. Indian satta matka

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was doing research on how i can improve my chances of winning the lottery and i came across so many testimonies on a blog saying how dr. Kumar has helped them win the lottery by sending them the winning numbers. I was curious and I thought it was all a joke but I decided to give it a try and see for myself and i contacted this spell caster to know for myself how this works cause i have spent a lot buying tickets and i never win. I contacted him and he told me the necessary thing that need to be done and i did it and he told me to wait for 2days and truly he gave me the winning numbers to play the lottery which i did, i got my tickets and play the numbers which Dr Kumar gave to me and i won the sum of $85M(85,000,000USD). I want to let you all know that online tips can not help you win the lottery. Dr Kumar is the only answer of you winning the lottery. Contact him today and get the winning numbers from him. You can contact Dr Kumar on email: spellcasttemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2347051705853

    ReplyDelete